Adoption events are normally on Saturdays from 11:00am to 3:00pm at Petco in Fairfield (1370 Holiday Lane)
Cats & kittens are usually ready to go home the same day* and will be:
- Spayed or Neutered
- Flea treated
- Treated for internal parasites
- FVRCP vaccinated (age appropriate)
- FeLV/FIV tested
- Nails trimmed. (This is a life time benefit-we will do these anytime for adoptees)
Adoptive families will be provided with an animal history of all medical procedures and treatments.
Adoption events are often very busy. Please allow about an hour to select your kitten and complete the adoption process. There is a application as well as a couple of other items you will need to fill out.
* Sometimes the kitty may be waiting for spay/neuter and will be ready to go home with you after their surgery.
- A carrier as we do not allow our kitties to go home without one. Cardboard ones are available form Petco for approximately $8.
- If you rent, please bring your rental agreement and/or phone and address of your landlord or apartment manager.
We accept credit cards, cash, or check for adoption fees. We are not part of Petco so payment for adoptions is separate from any purchase of supplies you may make from Petco .
Kittens are $100 or you can adopt a pair for $150. Cats are $80 or you can adopt a pair for $120.
Email us at catinfo[at}catalesrescue.org with questions or come see us in person at Fairfield Petco on Saturdays.